Lower Merion Township Banner

2-6 Anderson Ave

Date of Construction: 1900-1913
Original Architect:
Original Owner:
Description of the Resource: This structure appears to be appended to the rear of a large brick building on the corner of Lancaster and Anderson Ave. It was built as a gable running north/south. However the main door at #6 retains the original recessed pattern. Storefront now covered with a variety of stucco, painted masonite, and wood shingles, with uniform appearance due to color. Shows good use of space.
Class: 1
Street Classification: Tertiary
Name of Local Historic District: Ardmore Business District
Name of National Historic District: Not applicable
Reviewed By: HARB
Inventory Index Number: AR005

A Photograph of the Resource will appear here if one is available. Note: Not all resources have photographs.


© Township of Lower Merion 2002-2014