Lower Merion Township Banner

14 Anderson Ave

Date of Construction: 1908-1925
Original Architect:
Original Owner:
Description of the Resource: Two story building, bearing wall, construction material hidden under relatively contemporary stucco job; both ground floor and second floor windows have been converted to single pane circa 1960 style commercial style. Historical integrity is eradicated. An example of late 19th/early 20th century commercial architecture.
Class: 1
Street Classification: Tertiary
Name of Local Historic District: Ardmore Business District
Name of National Historic District: Not applicable
Reviewed By: HARB
Inventory Index Number: AR025

A Photograph of the Resource will appear here if one is available. Note: Not all resources have photographs.


© Township of Lower Merion 2002-2014