Lower Merion Township Banner

41 Cricket Ave

Date of Construction: 1924
Original Architect:
Original Owner:
Description of the Resource: This block was constructed between 1920-1926 on the site of the Ardmore and Llanerch railway company office. The buildings were constructed as combination businesses and family dwellings. The trolley tracks were located behind the buildings.
Class: 1
Street Classification: Tertiary
Name of Local Historic District: Ardmore Business District
Name of National Historic District: Not applicable
Reviewed By: HARB
Inventory Index Number: AR077

A Photograph of the Resource will appear here if one is available. Note: Not all resources have photographs.


© Township of Lower Merion 2002-2014