Lower Merion Township Banner

108 Ardmore Ave

Date of Construction: 1924
Original Architect: Savery & Scheetz
Original Owner: Clevenger Memorial Association
Description of the Resource: The Ardmore Free Library, a significant public building, is built in stone in the Tudor Revival style. It was designed by the local firm of Savery & Scheetz in 1924 for the Clevenger Memorial Association. The Clevenger Memorial Fountain also dates to 1924. (88-S 91)
Class: 1
Street Classification: Secondary
Name of Local Historic District: Not in a local district
Name of National Historic District: Not applicable
Reviewed By: Historical Commission
Inventory Index Number: AR105

A Photograph of the Resource will appear here if one is available. Note: Not all resources have photographs.


© Township of Lower Merion 2002-2014