Lower Merion Township Banner

124 E Athens Ave

Date of Construction: ca. 1908-1913
Original Architect: Bunting & Shrigley
Original Owner: Harvey Boyer
Description of the Resource: Originally known as Penarth, this stucco Colonial Revival house was built for owner Harvey Boyer between 1908 and 1913. The Colonial Revival, characterized by simple forms, symmetry, and quotation of American colonial architectural elements, was a popular mode in the early twentieth century. (88-S 91)
Class: 2
Street Classification: Minor
Name of Local Historic District: Not in a local district
Name of National Historic District: Not applicable
Reviewed By: Historical Commission
Inventory Index Number: AR111

A Photograph of the Resource will appear here if one is available. Note: Not all resources have photographs.


© Township of Lower Merion 2002-2014