Lower Merion Township Banner

416 E Athens Ave

Date of Construction: ca. 1908-1913
Original Architect:
Original Owner: George Taylor and sisters
Description of the Resource: Built between 1908 and 1913, this large stone house shows influence from multiple styles. Many of its details are borrowed from the Colonial Revival, but its asymmetrical fašade is a Victorian quality. Its large porch, bay windows, and particularly its parapetted roof gable are distinctive features. (88)
Class: 2
Street Classification: Minor
Name of Local Historic District: Not in a local district
Name of National Historic District: Not applicable
Reviewed By: Historical Commission
Inventory Index Number: AR137

A Photograph of the Resource will appear here if one is available. Note: Not all resources have photographs.


© Township of Lower Merion 2002-2014