Lower Merion Township Banner

123 Bryn Mawr Ave

Date of Construction: ca. 1900-1908
Original Architect:
Original Owner: J.G. Winters
Description of the Resource: This 2.5 story hipped roof with intersecting gables, stone 1st floor, scalloped wood shingles above, Queen Anne, wrapping porch (10/2012) Queen Anne Colonial Revival; stone/shingle (1913 atlas: J.G. Winters) (88-S 91)
Class: 2
Street Classification: Tertiary
Name of Local Historic District: Not in a local district
Name of National Historic District: Not applicable
Reviewed By: Historical Commission
Inventory Index Number: BC026

A Photograph of the Resource will appear here if one is available. Note: Not all resources have photographs.


© Township of Lower Merion 2002-2014