Lower Merion Township Banner

314 Bala Ave

Date of Construction: 1908
Original Architect: Thomas, Churchman, & Molitor
Original Owner: John Risdale
Description of the Resource: Early Tudor w/porte cochere. (1908 atlas: Thomas Chadwick). (88)
Class: 2
Street Classification: Minor
Name of Local Historic District: Not in a local district
Name of National Historic District: Not applicable
Reviewed By: Historical Commission
Inventory Index Number: BC043

A Photograph of the Resource will appear here if one is available. Note: Not all resources have photographs.


© Township of Lower Merion 2002-2014