Lower Merion Township Banner

354 Conshohocken State Rd

Date of Construction: 1870
Original Architect:
Original Owner:
Description of the Resource: Henry "Hap" Arnold House now St. John Vianney Church parish house.
Class: 1
Street Classification: Secondary
Name of Local Historic District: Gladwyne District
Name of National Historic District: Gladwyne
Reviewed By: HARB
Inventory Index Number: GL065

A Photograph of the Resource will appear here if one is available. Note: Not all resources have photographs.


© Township of Lower Merion 2002-2014