Lower Merion Township Banner

401 City Ave

Date of Construction: 1959
Original Architect: Vincent Kling
Original Owner:
Description of the Resource: See 376 N Latchs Lane (MS043). New Chapel for Episcopal Academy built in 1959 and designed by Vincent Kling.
Class: 2
Street Classification: Primary
Name of Local Historic District: Not in a local district
Name of National Historic District: Not applicable
Reviewed By: Historical Commission
Inventory Index Number: MS050

A Photograph of the Resource will appear here if one is available. Note: Not all resources have photographs.


© Township of Lower Merion 2002-2014