Lower Merion Township Banner

1717 County Line Rd

Date of Construction: ca. 1896
Original Architect:
Original Owner: William T. Robinson
Description of the Resource: This 2-1/2 story Tudor Revival house was built, with its outbuilding, ca. 1896 for William T. Robinson. Classic Tudor finishes include stucco and half-timbering. (10/2012) Large late 19th century Tudor house w/outbuilding. (1896 atlas: William T. Robinson). (88)
Class: 2
Street Classification: Minor
Name of Local Historic District: Not in a local district
Name of National Historic District: Not applicable
Reviewed By: Historical Commission
Inventory Index Number: VI066

A Photograph of the Resource will appear here if one is available. Note: Not all resources have photographs.


© Township of Lower Merion 2002-2014