Lower Merion Township Banner

1731 County Line Rd

Date of Construction: 1890
Original Architect:
Original Owner: Morris W. Stroud
Description of the Resource: The Tudor Revival style home named Hillside was built in 1890 for Morris W. Stroud on the prominent corner site of County Line and Spring Mill Roads. Alterations were made, and an addition constructed, by Mrs. Stroud in 1926. (10/2012) Hillside. Shingle style/Tudor house on prominent large corner site (Spring Mill Road); carriage house. (1896 atlas: Morris W. Stroud). (88)
Class: 2
Street Classification: Minor
Name of Local Historic District: Not in a local district
Name of National Historic District: Not applicable
Reviewed By: Historical Commission
Inventory Index Number: VI069

A Photograph of the Resource will appear here if one is available. Note: Not all resources have photographs.


© Township of Lower Merion 2002-2014