Date of Construction: 1852
Original Architect: William Lightfoot Price
Description of the Resource: This simple stone house, dated to 1852, is used as the parsonage for St. Paulís church (not listed on the inventory).
Street Classification: Minor
Name of Local Historic District: Not in a local district
Name of National Historic District: Not applicable
Reviewed By: Historical Commission
Inventory Index Number: WW087