Lower Merion Township Banner

335 Cherry Ln

Date of Construction: 1906-1907
Original Architect: Frank Miles Day & Brother
Original Owner: Robert Heyl
Description of the Resource: This brick Jacobethan mansion was built on its large corner site in 1906-7, designed by the firm Frank Miles Day & Brother, later made famous as Day & Klauder. Robert Heyl was the original owner. The original carriage house still stands, and is a private home at 329 Cherry Lane. (88)
Class: 2
Street Classification: Minor
Name of Local Historic District: Not in a local district
Name of National Historic District: Not applicable
Reviewed By: Historical Commission
Inventory Index Number: WW092

A Photograph of the Resource will appear here if one is available. Note: Not all resources have photographs.


© Township of Lower Merion 2002-2014