Lower Merion Township Banner

101 J Cherry Ln

Date of Construction: ca. 1870
Original Architect:
Original Owner: William Winsor
Description of the Resource: Converted barn from the pastorial estate of William Winsor. Part of Winsor Tract Study Area. (85)
Class: 1
Street Classification: Minor
Name of Local Historic District: Not in a local district
Name of National Historic District: Not applicable
Reviewed By: Historical Commission
Inventory Index Number: WW098

A Photograph of the Resource will appear here if one is available. Note: Not all resources have photographs.


© Township of Lower Merion 2002-2014